Bus Mechanic / PSV Technician x 2
Location - Diamond Bus South East. Heathrow Depot, Stanwell
An opportunity has arisen to join Hallmark Connections Ltd, part of the Rotala group as a bus mechanic / PSV technician. We have two vacancies for the role and the applicants must have City & Guilds or NVQ Level 2/3 in heavy vehicle maintenance and repairs.
Working a 4 on 4 off, 12 hour day shift patterns with overtime available for nights.
Rate of Pay - £16p/h (overtime rate £17.50p/h – nights)
- General servicing of vehicles
- Repairing vehicles in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with current legislation.
- Routine vehicle maintenance to DVSA standards.
- Preparation and presentation of vehicles for annual MOT inspection.
- Diagnosis of vehicles using computer based diagnostic equipment.
- Good housekeeping routines to meet H&S requirements.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed to a high standard.
- Utilise all Personal Protective Equipment as necessary.
- Full UK driving licence
- Applicants must have served a recognised apprenticeship as Bus Mechanic / PSV Technician and hold NVQ level 2 or Level 3 qualified in heavy vehicle repair and maintenance or City and Guilds equivalent.
- Ideally the candidate will have experience of working on public service vehicles
- Must be able to work as part of a Team.
- Ability to use own initiative.
The successful candidates will receive...
- Opportunity to work overtime.
- Working for an ambitious well-established business
- Free employee travel pass